About the club
Oldtimer Club Poland was established on Dec.12.1998. We have now 32 members.
Main targets of the club are:
- to get together owners of the following motorcycle brands : Harley Davidson, Indian, Sokol made prior the year 1975
- to be active in motorcycle touring, jamborees, rallies, swaps etc.
- to keep our bikes running well
- to organize international jamborees, rallies, bike swaps etc.
- to promote motorcycle touring among bike addicted people
To became a Club Member You need to:
- own a bike of one of the following brand, made before the year 1975 Harley Davidson, Indian, Sokol
- The Club Member is obliged to keep his bike at least 75% original. Converted bikes having the original engine only are not allowed – sorry
- The principle of our Club is to accept only the bike brands mentioned above - sorry, no exceptions
You can become a full member of the Club after one year of being candidate (practice), signing the Club Declaration, and achieving the acceptance of the whole Club.
Copyright © 2006-2020. Oldtimer Club Poland. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone / All rights reserved.